Published 2017-08-29 18:17:37
This ad has been archived
Better Healthcare Services are a major supplier of homecare services Brighton and Hove, West and East Sussex.
Due to expansion we are looking to recruit experienced Team Leader to manage and develop our existing care staff and ensure that we deliver exceptional care to our service users.
The ideal candidate will have previous supervisory experience within the care sector and have a real passion to ensure that our service users receive the highest possible level of care.
In return we offer an excellent benefits package and a clear career progression path.
• To ensure that all services are provided in accordance with Better Healthcare Services objectives of Quality Assurance and in line with all company Policies and Procedures.
• 50% of the role will be based in the office and rest on the field
• To conduct spot checks and provide supervision for care assistants and record these for the Domiciliary Co-ordinator
• Provide shadow support for all new care assistants for a period of three days
• Provide shadow support to the care team for a two day period for all new care packages
• To observe, monitor and report to the Domiciliary Co-ordinator, any significant changes in the service user’s health, mood, behaviour, and attitude, or changes in circumstances.
• To participate in all required training and utilising learned skills in practice.
• To record all necessary information clearly and legibly in line with record keeping policies and procedures.
• To be part of existing Team leaders to work a shift pattern that includes some weekends
• To ensure that no tasks are completed unless specified in the care plan
• Car Driver
• Minimum qualificaton-NVQ3 or above.