Published 2017-08-16 20:15:00
This ad has been archived
Are you looking for the next step in your career, within the IT / Development sector as our new Web Designer? If you are, then we can offer:
• £27,500 - £32,500 basic salary
• Holiday 21 days + bank holidays, increasing by 1 day per year of service (max 25 days)
• Company contributed pension (3%)
• Private medical healthcare
• Death in service benefit - 4x salary
• Opportunities for career progression
UK Credit is a well-established business and has grown in recent years. We have succeeded in growing without losing what’s important - our values and integrity. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We recognise and reward our top talent. Our team thrive in an open plan environment which is fun, friendly, and supportive.
Web Designer Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Head of Business Development and working closely with and taking direction from the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for producing responsive and engaging mobile first web designs that work across a wide range of devices and browsers. You will work closely with back-end developers to provide high-level support on maintenance, monitoring, testing, and overall website support. Your responsibilities will include:
• Designing and implementing customer proposition websites to ensure operational effectiveness.
• Managing & developing the web platform to maintain best practice in terms of security, stability, speed and user experience.
• Accountable for all front-end web content creation and maintenance with Wordpress CMS and other platforms as required.
• Assisting the Digital Marketing Manager to deliver the user experience and optimisation programme.
• Assisting the Digital Marketing Manager in the delivery of the digital acquisition plan.
• Designing and building the creative for responsive email marking campaigns and manage deployment through a 3rd party email management system
• Inputting into broader strategic brand development discussions
• Designing and producing print-ready marketing materials to support the Digital, CRM and Brand strategy.
• Developing social media applications where required.
The ideal Web Designer:
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
• Previous commercial experience as a Front-End Developer / Web site designer is essential.
• Previous experience designing and building emails for execution across platforms and channels essential
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.)
• Strong digital design portfolio essential with proven track record of successful commercial outcome following implementation of campaigns
• Understanding/experience of website function as lead generation tool highly desirable
This is a full-time, permanent position comprising 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Web Designer, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.