Published 2017-08-07 20:29:12
This ad has been archived
Perrys Group are seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Business Manager in our Blackburn branch. Perrys is an award winning leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £700m. Established in 1908 Perrys is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 52 dealerships in 32 locations.
At Perrys we offer extensive training courses that will develop you for success, and we are committed to people and a helping everyone in our team achieve their personal best. Were looking for individuals who can put our ethos of People First into everything they do. As a Perrys employee, youll be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
If you share our values and passion for customer service, you can look forward to developing an enjoyable and rewarding long-term career with us. Also on offer:
• 22 days plus Bank Holidays
• Generous Long Service awards
• Life Insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
The Ideal Business Manager
Perrys are looking for an experienced automotive professional so whether you are an experienced Business Manager or a Sales Executive looking for the next steps in your career, we want to hear from you. You will also display the following attributes
• Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels.
• Self-motivated and highly numerate
• Well organised and persuasive
This is an excellent opportunity for a high achiever in this field looking for a fresh challenge and a rare opportunity to help shape Perrys industry leading F&I performance.
Reporting into the Sales Manager, the successful Business Manager will be responsible for:
• The control and maintenance of FCA adherence
• Working towards the increasing profitability of our Sales Team
• Supporting the Sales Manager to ensure the business meets its profit and volume targets
• Maximising profitability per unit sale
• Exploring opportunities and managing all enquiries
• Ensuring accurate completion of all documentation
• Liaising with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commissions and payments
If you are looking to join a company that can offer excellent rewards, then please apply now for the role of Business Manager.
No Agencies Please
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.