Published 2017-08-03 14:54:43
This ad has been archived
We specialise in providing conference and banqueting, hospitality and food services to cultural, arts and exhibition locations throughout the country and we are proud of what we do.
£30,000 + Progression
Situated in the heart of Kent, we offer a versatile and unusual venue for events which include conferences, dinners, wedding receptions and family fun days.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Conference and Events Manager to oversee the vast array of events at this stunning venue. Events range from a dinner for 8 people through to weddings and large events for up to 300.
The Conference & Events Manager is expected to be very hands on and have strong managerial skills when managing a core team as well as casual staff. Ensuring you get the best out of each individual and each function runs smoothly at all times.
To work 5 out of 7 days, in line with business needs
Conference & Events Manager - Main Responsibilities
- Ensure that all hospitality services are delivered to the highest standards
- Managing a large team of casual at busy times
- Will be very hands on and assist the team
- Overseeing the function rooms and temporary spaces
- Ensure that all customer requirements are delivered in line with Client and Compass’ expectation
- Staff development including training and motivating staff
- Manage the labour budget
Conference & Events Manager - Role Requirements
- Must have an excellent knowledge and experience of working within the events and hospitality department
- Have managed large teams and large functions
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Proven experience in managing successful teams
- Excellent organisational skills
- Very flexible in regards to working hours
- Experience of leading and managing teams to deliver results
- Able to work in a pressurised environment and be able to multi- task
- Experience working with clients
- Understanding of P&L accounts
This is a amazing role with a exceptional people focused company if you want to be part of this team.
The successful applicant must have previous experience in C&E or C&B Operations in a Management role within a hospitality environment, be able to work flexible hours on a shift basis on any day of the week with an absolute commitment to the highest standards of customer service.
Mobile cleaner- includes vehicle, fuel card and phoneStart : ASAP
Published 2018-01-25 18:09:10
Mobile cleaner- kent and sussex area £8.50 per hour- 37.5 hrs per week servest are recruiting ...