Published 2017-08-01 19:53:57
This ad has been archived
TaylorMade adidas Golf are the world’s leading golf brand, and the role of Digital and Social Marketing Executive will provide you with the opportunity to be at the forefront and cutting edge of digital and social work.
With more and more golfers engaging in digital and social channels, this role will take the lead on providing engaging digital and social content to develop the reach and exposure of our brands, to promote our products to golfers across Europe and to excite and get closer to golfers like never seen before.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team in Basingstoke.
Digital Marketing Executive responsibilities:
As the Digital Marketing Executive and working closely with the Digital & Social Marketing Manager, youll be supporting across a variety of online & offline channels to help the business grow and promote its brand. Your responsibilities will also include:
• Social Posting; Execution of social posting activity across all TaylorMade-adidas Golf European social channels.
• Social campaign; Working alongside our Social & Digital agencies and Global HQ, setting plans, running campaigns and creating engaging content to support product and brand ambitions.
• CRM; Support integration of new CRM system to support the key business products and build stronger levels of consumer engagement and advocacy.
• Email Marketing; Working alongside creative team, key regional marketing teams and digital agency to develop and provide regular communication to consumers.
• Website; support the development alongside global HQ to ensure up to date products, information and messaging reflect the brands position.
• Reporting & analytics; Provide regular reporting on all digital and social led campaigns to ensure ROI and KPI’s are being met.
• Content Creation; working with the Content Manager, be able to identify trends and different styles of content by channel in order to maximize the organic reach and relevance.
The ideal Digital Marketing Executive:
To be successful for this role, you will need to be educated to degree level and also have proven experience with social media in a corporate environment, ideally within a similar role. You will also possess:
• Comfortable in a stand-alone role, youll have a keen interest in golf and relevant B2C marketing experience, ideally within the sports industry.
• Experience and knowledge of working on social led campaigns
• A strong interest and passion for golf (essential)
• Strong content writing skills
• Experience using content management systems and online marketing tools
• Ability to multi task and work on multiple brand executions at once
• Self-starting attitude and ability to voice your opinions at a senior level
• Strong organisational skills and good project management skills
• A positive and enthusiastic approach
• High Competitive salary.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Digital Marketing Executive then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.