Published 2017-08-01 19:53:47
This ad has been archived
The Freedom Group are a highly established and reputable fintech organisation, specialising in offering real time, targeted, funding decisions for our customers. We work with some of the most prestigious and growing financial institutions globally and as a leading UK broker we have won numerous awards including Best Use of Technology in Secured Lending, Broker Service Excellence and Best Secured Loans Broker of the Year.
Established in 2007, Freedom Finance offer solutions in a range of markets and strive to offer customers a better way to shop for loans and mortgages. We believe that our people are our most important asset and have an entrepreneurial culture, driven by a shared passion to deliver the best experience for our customer, through technology and innovation.
Due to continued success and business growth, we are now looking for a high calibre multi-channel Marketing Manager to join the team! This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy, growing organisation at an exciting time. This is a full-time role which will be 40 hours a week. There will be a requirement to spend time at other locations including a percentage of your working week at our partner site in Leeds.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
The primary role of the Marketing Manager is to own the development and execution of the multi-channel communications strategy. You will be responsible for:
• Owning the delivery of timely Marketing Communications across the full marketing mix.
• Implementing creative PR, social and advertising campaigns to drive engagement and traffic to the website.
• Demonstrating values, behaviours and general conduct in line with company standards
• Working closely with the Marketing Team to promote relevant content and deliver maximum exposure for the brand.
• Managing all communications.
• Managing the relationship with key media partners and stakeholders.
• Supporting with wider business projects where marketing representation is required ensuring the brand and customer are appropriately considered.
• Ensuring consistency in terms of brand tone and content across all comms and business areas.
• Delivering and managing briefing process with external agencies and internal business functions.
• Providing reporting on campaigns and make recommendations for improved efficiencies and engagement going forward.
• Managing Communications throughout the business ensuring the brand gets maximum exposure.
• Work with wider business areas and PR to ensure updates are relevant, timely and aligned.
• Ensure all comms have been through the Compliance sign off process and adhere to FCA regulations
The ideal Marketing Manager
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience working within a similar role - ideally within the financial industry. You will possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and also a high level of accuracy and detail.
• Competitive salary
• 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays
• Contributory pension scheme
• Healthcare cash plan
• Childcare scheme
• Free Life Assurance from day one
• Parking space
• Zest - Events club run by staff for the staff
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Marketing Manager then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.