Published 2017-07-25 18:21:36
This ad has been archived
We now have the exciting opportunity for an individual who excels within a fast paced, challenging and hugely rewarding environment to be a Trade Development Manager (12 month Fixed Term Contract). This role is based in Burgh Heath.
What will I be responsible for?
The Trade Development Manager is a new role to support the Operations Manager and Field Team, continuing the growth of the highly successful Toyota First trade programme. This new position has been created to increase the pace that further new projects and complimentary programmes can be brought to market.
The role will require the successful candidate to be able, creative and have an entrepreneurial flare with an analytical mind which thrives on the challenges that a highly prestigious national trade programme demands.
You will be required to build product led campaigns and activities so they can ”come alive” and be deliverable to centres, and in turn the trade to penetrate further in to the IMT and Body shop independent repairers.
Daily responsibilities will include:
• Operational management and client liaison for TGB trade, delivering strategic and tactical development.
• Responsibility for delivery of a number of existing aftersales programmes within the trade parts channel
• Quality control with regards to delivery against client requirements
• Delivery of programme KPI’s and key objectives
• Ensure programme reporting requirements are met and improvement opportunities identified
• Effective liaison with other third party agencies
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Trade Development Manager, you will need to have project management skills which could be used to create measurable and viable campaigns leading to incremental growth. Ideally the candidate would have several layers of experience within dealers, VM’s and aftermarket suppliers. You will also require:
• Excellent client relationship building
• Experienced in aftersales programme implementation with proven track record, ideally with trade sales knowledge
• Vehicle Manufacturer and Dealer experience
• Good business acumen
• Team management and performance based results
• Flexible to business needs including business travel where appropriate
In return for your hard work as a Trade Development Manager, you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Trade Development Manager, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.