Connecting recruiters and job seekers together

all round factory operative / 7.5t driver

Published 2017-06-28 18:35:30

Birmingham , England.
Start : ASAP Experience : Expected Salary : 8.00 - 9.00  per hour

This ad has been archived

Job description

Our client based in the Great Barr area are looking for an all rounder/7.5 t driver to work in their busy aluminium fabrication factory. The company are looking for someone to do 80% factory work and you must have experience of saw operation, CNC machine operation, assembly and packing as you will be required to do all required tasks. The other 20% will be delivery work using a 7.5t curtain sider within a 50 mile radius of Great Barr therefore you will require a clean driving license, a DIGI card and CPC and have experience of driving a curtain side 7.5t vehicle. The hours of work are 7.15 a.m to 4 p.m Monday to Thursday and 7.15 a.m to 1.30 p.m on Friday The rate of pay is between £8 to £9 per hour To apply please forward a current c.v to nigel.hill@idealemployment.co.uk
Share on :×