Published 2017-06-26 23:28:43
This ad has been archived
We have a fantastic role for the right talented Operations Manager based in the Cambridge area…
The role is day time hours 9am - 5pm over a 5 out of 7 day period!
We are looking for a Operations Manager that has a background or experience within visitor attractions or tourist destination.
£35,000 + Package + Progression
As a Operations Manager you will be working for the UK`s leading contract caterer’s who believes in making a difference! They are committed to best practice in all areas of corporate, social and environmental responsibility and take pride in investing in their people.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Operations Manager to join our client’s team at one of the leading tourist attractions in the Cambridgeshire area.
This role will be responsible for managing a 1 x Self-Service Restaurant, 2 x Casual Dining restaurants, branded coffee shop? And Conferencing and banqueting plus wedding and specular events in a amazing setting.
This role is all about your experience and working with the team communication, being personable to create and develop relationships.
Requirements for the Operations Manager - Contract Caterer
- You must be exceptionally presentable
- You will already be a Operations Manager of a tourist attraction, visitor’s attraction with a understanding of events - contract catering.
- Commercial acumen is critical to this role
- Experience of managing a team in excess of 20
- Have retail hospitality experience
- Experience in Hotel/Restaurant management
- Accountability and experience of P&L budget management
- You will be a real foodie!
Operations Manager - Contract Caterer
- Ability to upwardly manage
- Be full of innovative ideas
- Be extremely commercial
- Strong communicator
- Exceptional Team leader
- Able to remain calm in a pressurised environment
- All-rounder in terms of retail expertise
Key attributes of a Deputy Operations Manager - Contract Caterer
- Flexible and passionate about providing great service
- A Team builder and player
- Passionate for food and service
- Open minded and willing to learn
- Hard working and have a can do attitude
If you are currently working in Contract Catering as a Operations Manager, Deputy General Manager, General Manager, Site Manager, Restaurant Manager.