KC Contact Centres are part of the award winning KCOM Group.
Within the Hull city centre we are a Top 50 Call Centre and pride ourselves in the excellent service we provide to our clients.
Our people are the ones that make this business a success a one of the employers of choice within the area.
The key responsibilities for our Customer Service Advisors will be to provide and deliver an excellent customer experience.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
· Deliver high customer service
· Receive in bound calls
· Take orders over the phone
· Take payments
· Book deliveries
· Answer emails
· Deal with all customer enquiries
· Ability to deal with customer complaints
· Be able to up sell and sell add on
· Have excellent communication skills
· Be computer literature
· Be resilient
· Build rapport
· Deliver and demonstrate the KC Contact Centre brand values at all times
· Experience of working within a call centre taking inbound calls
All of the duties are to be completed to a high standard and deliver the best service possible.
Full time vacancies working 35hrs per week shifts are between Monday - Friday 8am - 9pm, Sat 9am -6pm & Sun 10am - 6pm
Full training will be given where you will work full time 9am – 5pm for 8 days.
Starting salary £13,048.03pa plus company benefits
This role attracts standard KCOM Group terms and conditions.
KCOM Group is an equal opportunity employer. The Company wholeheartedly supports the principle of equality in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on any grounds.
Apply via email quoting ’Full Time Customer Service Advisor’ in the subject bar to
13,048.03 per year