LocationShow on map
This is a snapshot of the candidate's CV. Formating has been modified. Original CV is available whenever an employer accesses the candidate's contact details.
Address: 12 Eagle Mews
I have customer service skills and experience in a labouring and customer service environment, dealing with customer queries face to face in a professional and helpful manner. I also have warehouse and stock handling skills, preparing customer orders ready for dispatch. I make an asset to any team and meet set targets. Other experience includes grounds maintenance and general labour. I am aware of health and safety; I am hard working, reliable and am willing to take part in any further training as required. CSCS QUALIFIED.
· Macob Scaffolding
· Alan & Co Windows
· Astro Seal Windows
· Brunel Designer Drives
· Royal Driveways
Skills and Abilities
· Physically fit and able to lift heavy loads
· Able to commit to long days, early starts and late finishes
· A lot of physical strength and superb hand-eye co-ordination
· Good communication skills (both oral and written)
· Able to work effectively under pressure
· Reliable, flexible and adaptable
Education – Glan Afan Comprehensive School
P.E – B Art - B
English – C Maths – C
· Block Paving
· Using breakers and jack hammers
· Shovelling cement and other materials into portable mixers
· Loading and unloading building material into vans
· Setting up and taking down ladders, scaffolding and other temporary structures
Hobbies and Interests
I am a well-established amateur boxer which means I have to keep physically fit. I have obtained many championship titles which I very proud of. I also enjoy playing team sports and I am the goal keeper of my local football team.
I am available for immediate start and also available for work trials if you could consider this.
Excellent references available upon request