LocationShow on map
Newton Aycliffe ,Ireland, United Kingdom
As soon as possible
Share this Ad
The post holder will be expected to carry out the following duties:
To efficiently undertake basic administration and clerical duties which may include the following duties as directed:
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties as directed
- To deal with internal and external post and emails on a day to day basis
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Reception duties.
- To meet and greet visitors.
- To maintain filing systems in line with policies and procedures.
- Collating information for reports
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team.
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Attend and take part in team meetings & regular reviews with line manager.
- To prepare for and attend assessment meetings and participate in relevant training programmes.
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all
educational and training as required.
- To adhere to Health and Safety regulations and Policies and Procedures
- To sign a learning contract with the training provider and adhere to the agreement
Listed below are the qualifications that you will gain on completion of your apprenticeship:
* Business Administration Level 2
* Level 2 Technical Certificate
* Level 1 Functional Skills (Literacy, Numeracy and ICT)
5.00 per hour