To provide an efficient and effective clerical and administrative support service to the company to develop skills, knowledge and experience in all aspects of administration. This will be via on the job training and formal training sessions to establish knowledge and understanding.
The post holder will be expected to carry out the following duties:
To efficiently undertake basic administration and clerical duties which may include the following duties as directed:
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties as directed
- To deal with internal and external post and emails on a day to day basis
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Reception duties.
- To meet and greet visitors.
- To maintain filing systems in line with policies and procedures.
- Collating information for reports
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team.
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Attend and take part in team meetings & regular reviews with line manager.
- To prepare for and attend assessment meetings and participate in relevant training programmes.
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all
educational and training as required.
- To adhere to Health and Safety regulations and Policies and Procedures
- To sign a learning contract with the training provider and adhere to the agreement
Listed below are the qualifications that you will gain on completion of your apprenticeship:
* Business Administration Level 2
* Level 2 Technical Certificate
* Level 1 Functional Skills (Literacy, Numeracy and ICT)
5.00 per hour